1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Bread - the Best I've Ever Tasted!
1 hr 5 mins
tree luee dee's Note:
When my son was in "Delightful Day" pre-school (he's 14 now) they had a Thanksgiving Day Feast. They served this recipe. However, instead of baking it into loaves they made mini muffins.To date, this is by far the best pumpkin bread/muffin I have ever had. Very easy to make and soooo moist! Such a pleasure to pass this along to everyone at this wonderful site! Enjoy! PS - This freezes great! Get a jump on holiday cooking!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- 2Mix wet ingredients in another large bowl at low speed by mixer or by hand.
- 3Make well in dry ingredients (a large indentation in center).
- 4Add wet ingredients to well and fold in until thoroughly moistened.
- 5Add nuts and raisins, folding to distribute evenly.
- 6Do not overmix.
- 7Bake in 3 greased and floured loaf pans.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 45 to 50 minute.
- 9Freezes great!
- 10Can also be made into muffins.
- 11Adjust cooking time as necessary.
- 12Tip: I've found that baking in"dark" aluminum pans tends to burn easily on outside.
- 13I use light colored aluminum pans.
- 14They reflect the heat better.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread - the Best I've Ever Tasted!
Serving Size: 1 (2236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2485.4
- Calories from Fat 941
- Total Fat 104.5 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 282.0 mg
- Sodium 2472.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 368.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.0 g
- Sugars 232.5 g
- Protein 33.6 g