3 hrs 10 mins
1 hr 10 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Butter sides and bottom of 13x9" baking pan.
- 3Butter one side of each bread slice and layer in pan alternately with croissants (6 slices bread, croissant slices, 6 slices bread). In large bowl with an electric mixer set on med-high speed, beat eggs until slightly thickened, about 5 min.
- 4Add sugar and vanilla and beat at med.
- 5speed until thoroughly combined.
- 6reduce speed to low and add cream; mix until smooth.
- 7Pour egg-cream mixture over bread and croissant slices.
- 8the slices will absorb egg-cream mixture slowly, so continue adding liquid until all is in pan.
- 9In small bowl combine cinnamon, nutmeg and 1/8 teaspoon sugar.
- 10Sprinkle sugar-spice mixture over the bread pudding.
- 11Fill a baking pan larger than the 13x9" bread pudding pan halfway up with hot water.
- 12Place in oven, set bread pudding pan in the water bath.
- 13Bake 45-50 min.
- 14or until custard is set. When set, remove the bread pudding from the oven, and discard water in larger pan.
- 15Cool to room temperature. refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread Pudding with Raisin Nut Bread
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 438.5
- Calories from Fat 258
- Total Fat 28.7 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 185.2 mg
- Sodium 293.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 19.7 g
- Protein 8.2 g