- Combine eggs, pumpkin, whipping cream, half and half, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and salt in a big bowl.
- Add the cubed bread; stir to coat bread cubes.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- Pour mixture into a buttered 2-quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes or until tests done.
- Meanwhile, beat 4 egg yolks in a small bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan, add 1 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup whipping cream, 1/3 cup sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch.
- Over medium heat, cook and stir until mixture is slightly thickened and bubbly.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir 1 cup of hot mixture into the egg yolks.
- Return all of the mixture to the saucepan.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Pour the hot mixture into a bowl, immediately.
- Stir in 1 tablespoon butter, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Serve bread pudding warm with warm Cinnamon Sauce.