1/7 Photos of Pumpkin Bread Pudding (Low Fat)
1 hr 15 mins
A delicious autumn dessert. Serve this either warm or cold with Yogurt Dessert Sauce. This recipe comes from The New American Diet cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 2-quart casserole dish and set aside.
- 3Crumble the bread by hand or food processor to make bread crumbs.
- 4Combine the egg substitute, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, spices and vanilla.
- 5Fold in raisins and bread crumbs.
- 6Pour mixture into prepared casserole and set dish in larger baking dish which has been partially filled with hot water.
- 7Bake 1 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread Pudding (Low Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 161.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 6.9 g