- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 1 cup egg substitute
- 2 1⁄4 cups skim milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 2-quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Crumble the bread by hand or food processor to make bread crumbs.
- Combine the egg substitute, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, spices and vanilla.
- Fold in raisins and bread crumbs.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole and set dish in larger baking dish which has been partially filled with hot water.
- Bake 1 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.