A delicious autumn dessert. Serve this either warm or cold with Yogurt Dessert Sauce. This recipe comes from The New American Diet cookbook.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Lightly oil a 2-quart casserole dish and set aside.
- Crumble the bread by hand or food processor to make bread crumbs.
- Combine the egg substitute, milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, cinnamon, spices and vanilla.
- Fold in raisins and bread crumbs.
- Pour mixture into prepared casserole and set dish in larger baking dish which has been partially filled with hot water.
- Bake 1 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.