Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
In ‘ The Southern Slow Cooker Bible’ by Tammy Algood
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract, divided
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 12 croissants, torn into pieces
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisin
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- In a lightly greased medium slow cooker, combine puree, eggs, 2 cups of the half-and-half, sugar, 1 ½ tsp vanilla, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and allspice.
- Gently stir in the croissant pieces and raisins.
- Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 ½-2 hours.
- Just before serving, stir together the remaining 3 T of half-and-half and ½ tsp of vanilla in a small bowl.
- Add the powdered sugar and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the individual servings of warm pudding and serve.