Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This makes a beautiful aromatic loaf to eat with your fall favorite meals!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread Machine Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- 5⁄8 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove, ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ginger, ground
- 2 3⁄4 cups bread flour
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place ingredients in bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select basic setting. Start.