Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
A flavorful and moist recipe for pumpkin bread! Lower in fat than most, so you don't feel so guilty! Freezes quite well and makes a great gift!
- Heat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 3 loaf pans.
- Stir together flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, & spices; set aside.
- Stir pumpkin, oil, applesauce, half & half, and eggs in large bowl.
- Gradually add dry ingredients, stirring until blended.
- Pour evenly into prepared pans.
- Bake for 55-65 minutes, or until toothpick/knife inserted in center comes clean.
- Cool on wire rack for 15 minutes before removing from pans.
- Slice and eat or wrap in foil and freeze.