1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Bread (Less Sugar and Less Oil - Still Amazing!)
This is delish! Moist and full of flavor. What makes it even better? It has half the sugar and half the oil than most other recipes. NOTE: This bread becomes moister after a day or two. Enjoy!
My Private Note
loaf or ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream sugar, oil and applesauce together.
- 3Add eggs. Mix well.
- 4Add spices, vanilla and pumpkin.
- 5Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- 6Alternately add flour mixture and water or apple juice. Mix well.
- 7Pour into 3 greased small bread loaf pans or 1 greased large bread pan.
- 8Bake at 350F degrees for 30 minutes for smaller loaves or 45-55 minutes for large loaf.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread (Less Sugar and Less Oil - Still Amazing!)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 37.2 mg
- Sodium 317.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 15.2 g
- Protein 3.3 g