Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Susie's doozies. I haven't made it yet but it sounds good.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread in Jar recipe from Food.com.
- Grease inside of 8 (1 pint) wide mouth canning jars.
- Cream shortening with sugar.
- Beat in eggs, pumpkin, and water.
- Combine flour, spices, baking soda and powder.
- Add to pumpkin mixture.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into jars until 1/2 full.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- When done, remove jars and wipe down.
- Seal with new lids; the heat will seal the jars.