Recipe by mermaidmagic
Another recipe from my mom. A very moist bread that my own children love to have for a snack.
Top Review by Mommy Diva
My sister in law makes this recipe and it is wonderful! I have hers saved on here because I couldn't submit it- and just finally found yours to know why! Great bread - a little more dense than some - very tasty!!!
- 1 can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 2⁄3 cup cold water
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 1⁄2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together pumpkin, eggs, oil and cold water.
- Sift together sugar, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
- Mix dry ingredients with pumpkin mixture.
- Pour into two greased bread pans.
- Bake 350 degrees for one hour.