Cook1 hr 15 mins
From my NordicWare loaf & cake pan.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare six-cup loaf pan by brushing with solid vegetable shortening and dust with flour or coat with baking spray containing flour.
- In large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, oil, vanilla and eggs; blend well.
- Mix remaining dry ingredients together except for raisins or cranberries. Stir in to wet mixture and mix until blended.
- Stir in raisins. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 65-75 minutes, until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.