Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my Mom's recipe, handed down from my great-grandmother, and my husband swears no one makes it better! The yield is a guess.
- Blend together the sugar and oil.
- Add eggs, pumpkin, water, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Sift together flour, soda, spices, and salt. Add to above.
- Mix with mixer until well blended.
- For loaves: bake one hours at 350 degrees in greased and floured loaf pans. Can make as muffins (Mom's instructions: bake less time but I don't remember. I think 15-20 but watch closely after ten min.).