Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
The recipe came from my grandmother's recipe book. Not sure where she obtained it. We love the recipe as it is simple and makes a very good, moist bread.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of the dry ingredients well.
- In a seperate bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, mix gently.
- Divide batter equally into 2 well greased loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Awesome, easy recipe! Husband even commented how moist and delicious it was. I baked this in a bundt pan for one hour instead of two loaf pans. Turned out great for me!