1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Bread
Shannon 24's Note:
Found this recipe in a magazine that came in the mail. This is made with olive oil, which in comparison to butter, is 25% less fattening. Posted here for safekeeping - haven't tried yet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- 3In medium bowl, stir together pumpkin, oil, egg/water and spices.
- 4Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and stir until just combined.
- 5Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5x3).
- 6bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Turn onto rack and cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (722 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2594.2
- Calories from Fat 1081
- Total Fat 120.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.5 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 1987.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 352.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 202.8 g
- Protein 33.2 g