Found this recipe in a magazine that came in the mail. This is made with olive oil, which in comparison to butter, is 25% less fattening. Posted here for safekeeping - haven't tried yet.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, sugar and baking soda.
- In medium bowl, stir together pumpkin, oil, egg/water and spices.
- Add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture and stir until just combined.
- Pour into greased loaf pan (9x5x3).
- bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Turn onto rack and cool completely.