1 hr 15 mins
Mrs. Jaye's Note:
One of the best pumpkin bread recipes I've tried. Very moist and also makes terrific muffins.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Blend the first 5 ingredients together well.
- 2Sift the dry ingredients together and add to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- 3Pour into greased loaf pans to 2/3 full.
- 4Bake 350 degrees for about 1 hour.
- 5Remove from oven and let set 10 minutes.
- 6Remove from loaf pans and wrap immediately in foil for 30 minutes.
- 7This makes the loaves unbelieveably moist.
- 8You can also add nuts or raisins or whatever else you want to.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1956 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3113.8
- Calories from Fat 1096
- Total Fat 121.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 3333.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 478.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 303.1 g
- Protein 36.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: