Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Taste of Homes Best Holiday Recipes 2004
Make and share this Pumpkin Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 16 ounces pumpkin
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well. Combine dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in pumpkin. Pour into two greased 9-in.x5.in x 3in. loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until a tooth pick inserted near the center comes out clean.