Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is truly the taste of autumn...
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon allspice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees F and grease a 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Stir together flour, salt, sugar, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin, oil, eggs, water, and spices together, then combine with the dry ingredients, until just combined. If using walnuts, gently fold inches
- Pour mixture into loaf pan and bake 50-60 minutes until a toothpick poked in the center comes out clean.
- Turn out of the pan and let cool on a rack. Makes one loaf.