Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
This has been a long time favorite recipe from Del Monte, especially good to have on hand for holiday entertaining. Extra easy too! It's been on their pumpkin can label since 1969.
- Cream together sugar and oil.
- Add eggs and pumpkin; mix well.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
- Add to pumpkin mixture alternately with water.
- Mix well after each addition.
- Pour into well greased and floured 9 X 5-inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 °F for 1 ½ hours, until loaves test done.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pans to cool.