1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
This has been a long time favorite recipe from Del Monte, especially good to have on hand for holiday entertaining. Extra easy too! It's been on their pumpkin can label since 1969.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together sugar and oil.
- 2Add eggs and pumpkin; mix well.
- 3Sift together flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, allspice, cinnamon and cloves.
- 4Add to pumpkin mixture alternately with water.
- 5Mix well after each addition.
- 6Pour into well greased and floured 9 X 5-inch loaf pans.
- 7Bake at 350 °F for 1 ½ hours, until loaves test done.
- 8Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 9Remove from pans to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 326.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g