Recipe by Sharon the Rocket
Bread recipe I got from Joanie Duello.
Top Review by teraohare
This recipe is awesome!!! Just the perfect amount of cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin. I did put some chopped up walnuts in mine to add a little crunch. I've made muffins and bread loaves, and they all have turned out perfect. Thanks for a great recipe!
- 828.06 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 7.39 ml salt
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml nutmeg
- 709.77 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 158.51 ml water
- 473.18 ml pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 350.
- Stir dry ingredients together.
- Mix pumpkin, water, oil, and eggs together.
- Combine dry ingredients and pumpkin mixture together.
- Pour into 2 medium and 4 small greased loaf pans or 7 small greased loaf pans or 2 large greased loaf pans - 9x5x3.
- Bake large loaf pans for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Bake medium & small loaf pans for 45 minutes.
- Bake small loaf pans for 45 minutes.