This is a recipe that my BIL loves, so I thought I would share it with you. Although I myself am not a lover of pumpkin bread, hopefully if you are you will find this to your liking. :)
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a second bowl, combine eggs, water, salad oil and pumpkin.
- Add the pumpkin mixture to the dry ingredients in the first bowl and mix just until well blended.
- Fold in nuts, and raisins.
- Mound batter into 2 greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour (or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center of loaf).
- Cool on a wire rack.