Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I love pumpkin and this is a really good bread. Great for bake sales, food gifts. Slice and add a little cream cheese for parties.
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups pumpkin (cooked fresh or canned)
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄4 cups cooking oil
- 1 cup nuts
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl; set aside.
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, oil, and nuts together.
- Combine mixtures and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from pans and cool on a rack.
Easy and delicious!Just the right treat to get me ready for fall!!The whole family scarfed this down in a matter of hours!!I used about a 12 teaspoon of pumkin pie spice in addition to the cinnamon!Yummy yummy!Will make again for freinds!!Thanks :)
Easy and very good. I used toasted pecans, which worked very well in this recipe.
This was really good! Makes 2 fullsize loaves