Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy and healthy
- 2 1⁄4 cups oat bran
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 425°F Spray your muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Combine the dry ingredients in 1 bowl.
- In another mix the banana, the milk, egg whites, and oil together until they are well combined.
- Add the wet to the dry and mix until it is combined. Then add the raisins and combine.
- Put them into the muffin tins.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes or until golden.
I'm confused. The directions don't match the ingredient list.