Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very Low Calorie!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bran Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all dry ingredients together.
- Mix all wet ingredients together.
- Mix wet and dry together.
- Spoon into oiled or sprayed muffin tin.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Quick and easy! I replaced the oil with applesauce, the egg substitute with two egg whites, and the soymilk with almond milk. I thought an entire tablespoon of cinnamon sounded like a lot, but I'm glad I included it all; I loved the infusion of cinnamon flavor. I got four jumbo muffins. Made for PAC Spring 2010.