Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is not a diet shake! :) (and for adults only!)
- 2 (14 ounce) cartons vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1⁄2 cup milk (more or less according to desired thickness of shake)
- 1⁄4 cup Bourbon
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- sweetened whipped cream (optional)
- Place one-half of the ice cream, pumpkin, milk and bourbon in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into a large bowl. Repeat with remaining ingredients (including sugar and spices). Add to the bowl and stir until combined.
- Ladle into 4 glasses and top with a dollop of the whipped cream, if using. Garnish with more nutmeg if desired. Serve with straws.