Prep 30 mins
Cook 40 mins
from "my baking addiction" - http://www.mybakingaddiction.com/pumpkin-blondies/
- 2 1⁄3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (15 ounce) canpure pumpkin puree
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom and sides of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with parchment, leaving an overhang on all sides. Grease with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugars on medium-high speed until smooth; beat in egg and vanilla until combined. Beat in pumpkin puree. If the mixture looks curdled, do not fret.
- Reduce speed to low, and mix in dry ingredients until just combined. Fold in chocolate chips and pecans.
- Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake until edges begin to pull away from sides of pan and a toothpick inserted in center comes out with just a few moist crumbs attached, 35 to 40 minutes. Cool completely in pan.