- 591.47 ml baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 78.07 ml nonfat dry milk powder
- 59.14 ml light brown sugar
- 3.69 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml ginger
- 1.23 ml nutmeg
- 177.44 ml pumpkin puree
- 14.79 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking mix, dry milk, sugar and spices. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 2 minutes.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to about 1/2" thickness. Cut into 12 biscuits with round cutters or a glass.
- Place biscuits on to ungreased baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.