- 2 1⁄2 cups baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat dry milk powder
- 1⁄4 cup light brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 3⁄4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking mix, dry milk, sugar and spices. Stir in pumpkin and water just until moistened.
- Knead on a lightly floured surface for about 2 minutes.
- Roll dough on lightly floured surface to about 1/2" thickness. Cut into 12 biscuits with round cutters or a glass.
- Place biscuits on to ungreased baking sheet 2" apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.