1/1 Photo of Pumpkin & Bean Cannelloni With Cream Sauce.
This recipe from Edgell is a nice change from the usual spinach & ricotta cannelloni with tomato sauce. The creamy sauce complements this perfectly. The recipe says to steam the cannelloni but when I made it I baked it as you would a usual cannelloni with no issues. If baking it you might like to increase the amount of sauce by a bit to ensure adequate coverage of cannelloni, I will be next time I make this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pumpkin, cheese, beans, garlic, half the sage and egg white together in a bowl.
- 2Spoon half the filling lengthways along each lasagna sheet & roll up, Cut in half and place seam side down in a steamer.
- 3Cook covered for 10 minutes.
- 4Combine cream & egg yolk in a saucepan, add wine, mustard & remaining sage. Stir over a gentle heat until slightly thickened.
- 5Serve cannelloni with sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin & Bean Cannelloni With Cream Sauce.
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.1
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.5 mg
- Sodium 68.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lasagna noodles
coarse grain mustard