Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These amazing vegan bars are delicious around the holidays or whenever!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars With Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup soy yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup vegan sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 5 tablespoons non-hydrogenated vegan margarine
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, mix soy yogurt, sugar, pumpkin, and oil with electric mixer.
- In a small bowl, sift together dry ingredients and add to the wet mixture.
- Spread batter evenly in a small 9x5 pan and bake 25 to 30 minutes or until done.
- For frosting, blend cream cheese,margarine, shortening, and vanilla. Then add powdered sugar about 1/4 Celsius at a time.
- Frost bars after completely cool and enjoy.