Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
A tasty treat for Thanksgiving or after Halloween!
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups white sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 14 ounces pumpkin or 1 3⁄4 cups well drained fresh pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- icing sugar
- Beat eggs.
- Add sugar, oil and pumpkin into eggs and set aside.
- In a second bowl, mix dry ingredients.
- Fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture and mix slightly.
- Pour in ungreased 15x10x1 inch pan and bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes. Let cool.
- For the icing, beat the cream cheese until soft.
- Add the butter and vanilla.
- Add icing sugar until icing is desired consistency.
- Spread on cooled cake.
I have been making this same recipe for years, It is soo moist everytime! It is ALWAYS a hit!