Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy and festive snack.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars With Cream Cheese Frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease Jelly roll pan.
- Beat sugar, oil, pumpkin and eggs on medium speed in mixer for 1 minute.
- Stir in Bisquick, cinnamon and raisins.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until tooothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 25-30 minutes.
- Cool, frost, and cut into bars.
- Cream cheese frosting: Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in powdered sugar.