This is from one of my many Weight Watchers Meetings. When it's cut into 16 slices = 1 point each! Add 1 Tablespoon of FAT FREE COOL WHIP to finish it off and it's still 1 point!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups All Bran extra fiber cereal
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 29 ounces Libby's canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/4 cups Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 1 ready-made pie crust, Pillsbury
- 1Mix together the All Bran, Water, Egg Whites and Vanilla and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- 2Add the pumpkin and mix well.
- 3Let sit another 5 minutes.
- 4Add in the remaining ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- 5Spray a 9 x 13 pan extra well!
- 6Spread one READY PIE CRUST into the pan covering only the bottom and just up the sides.
- 7Mark the pie crust with a fork 5 or 6 times.
- 8Spread the pie filling evenly over the crust.
- 9Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
- 10Refrigerate and eat cold.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bars - Weight Watchers = 1 Point
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 62.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
All Bran extra fiber cereal