Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is from one of my many Weight Watchers Meetings. When it's cut into 16 slices = 1 point each! Add 1 Tablespoon of FAT FREE COOL WHIP to finish it off and it's still 1 point!
- 2 cups All Bran extra fiber cereal
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 29 ounces Libby's canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1⁄4 cups Splenda granular, artificial sweetener
- 1 ready-made pie crust, Pillsbury
- Mix together the All Bran, Water, Egg Whites and Vanilla and let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and mix well.
- Let sit another 5 minutes.
- Add in the remaining ingredients. Mix well and set aside.
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan extra well!
- Spread one READY PIE CRUST into the pan covering only the bottom and just up the sides.
- Mark the pie crust with a fork 5 or 6 times.
- Spread the pie filling evenly over the crust.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 45 minutes.
- Refrigerate and eat cold.