Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a yummy dessert....one of my sister's favorites.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars w/ cream cheese frosting recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13x9 inch pan, set aside.
- Beat sugar, oil, pumpkin and eggs in a large bowl w/a mixer on medium speed.
- Scrape bowl occasionally-- mix for 1 minute.
- Stir in baking mix and cinnamon.
- Pour into greased pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then frost w/cream cheese frosting.
- CREAM CHEESE FROSTING: Beat cream cheese, margarine, milk and vanilla until creamy.
- Stir in powdered sugar until smooth and of desired consistency.