1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Bars W/Cream Cheese Frosting
J C's Note:
If you like pumpkin pie this is the best! great for the holidays
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin (I can only find 15oz cans and that seems to work just fine)
- 1 cup cooking oil
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1PUMPKIN BARS: In a large mixing bowl stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, and cloves.
- 2Stir in the eggs, pumpkin, and oil till combined.
- 3Spread batter in an ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- 4Bake in a 350-degree oven 25 to 30 minutes or till a wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool for 2 hours on a wire rack.
- 6MUST COOL BEFORE SPREADING ON FROSTING.
- 7FROSTING: Beat together soft cream cheese; soft butter/margarine; and vanilla till light and fluffy.
- 8Gradually add powdered sugar, beating well to reach spreading consistency.
- 9Spread ontop of bars.
- 10BEST WHEN SERVED REALLY CHILLED!
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Bars W/Cream Cheese Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (38 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 22.1 mg
- Sodium 71.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 1.3 g