Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
October 2000 Issue Betty Crocker Bisquick Mini-Cookbook
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars- Bisquick recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon or 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can canned pumpkin (Not Pumpkin Pie Mix)
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350*. Grease jelly roll pan, 15x10x1.
- Beat all ingredients except raisins and frosting in large bowl with electric mixer on low for 30 seconds, scraping bowl frequently. beat on medium 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Stir in raisins. pour into pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Frost with cream cheese frosting.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, milk and vanilla in medium bowl with electric mixer on low until smooth. Gradually beat in powdered sugar on low until smooth.
- For bars cut into 8 rows by 6 rows. Store in refrigerator.
Wonderfully easy and delicious. Moist, tasty and perfect for fall! A definite crowd pleaser. I will make these again. Thanks!
These were pretty easy to make and everyone loved them! Very moist! I also loved that it used an entire can of pumpkin so there's no waste!
I have been using this recipe since 1980. It is quick, delicious and always a hit with family and friends and disappears quickly when brought to gatherings!!!