- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat together the sugar, oil, eggs and pumpkin.
- Sift dry ingredients and add slowly to pumpkin mixture.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 15x10x1 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Mix together icing ingredients using more milk if needed.
- Spread over cooled pumpkin bars.
Delicious pumpkin bars. So moist and has great flavor. I made half a recipe to finish up a can of pumpkin and it worked great. I used a 9X9 and baked for 25 min.
These were delish! However, I did notice that this recipe was very similar to Paula Deen's recipe I already had on file. Oh well, I still liked the modifications though.
This is my second time making these using this recipe. I had used another recipe previously, but this one beats it hands down. It rises evenly and has a great moist flavour. Will be making again and again. Thanks for posting!