Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe from my sister and these are the absolute best pumpkin bars I've ever tasted.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Beat until light and fluffy: eggs, oil, sugar (regular).
- Add the flour, salt, cinnamon& soda.
- Stir together then add the can of pumpkin.
- Mix well.
- Spread into ungreased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Icing: Mix the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar together and spread over the top of the bars.
I made these for a Thanksgiving Feast at my son's preschool. The parent's and kid's really enjoyed these bars. They went fast with no leftovers.
These turned out great, and were devoured by my family & friends! The frosting had a smooth, creamy texture, but tasted a tad too buttery. I think I'll reduce the amount of butter next time, and add a little more cream cheese. We enjoyed these, though, and I'll definitely make them again! Thanks! :)
I have made this several times and have forgotten to rate it. This is my favorite fall recipe. It is so moist and yummy.