- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat until light and fluffy: eggs, oil, sugar (regular).
- Add the flour, salt, cinnamon& soda.
- Stir together then add the can of pumpkin.
- Mix well.
- Spread into ungreased 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake@ 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
- Icing: Mix the cream cheese, butter, vanilla and powdered sugar together and spread over the top of the bars.