Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 40 mins
Cook 25 mins
Grandma's favorite all-time pumpkin bars. So moist!
Make and share this Pumpkin Bars recipe from Food.com.
- 4 eggs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 ounces of soften cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of chopped walnuts
- Mix the eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
- In a separate bowl, blend the flour, baking powder and soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Blend them both together.
- Add to an ungreased jelly roll pan.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled.
- Frost the bars and either put the walnuts in the frosting or on top.