- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 15 ounces canned pumpkin
- 18 ounces pillsbury plus butter recipe cake mix
- 3 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 16 ounces vanilla frosting (canned)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 15 x 10 pan.
- In large bowl combine sugar, oil, eggs and pumpkin. Beat 1 minute at highest speed with hand mixer.
- Add cake mix and spice and blend.
- Beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes. Cool.
- In small bowl combine frosting and cream cheese with hand mixer on low speed until smooth.
- Frost cake.
- Store in refrigerator.