Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Modified from "Cookies: Food Writers' Favorites" Doris Reynolds, Naples Daily News Food Columnist
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar substitute
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with a fork.
- Add sugar, oil, pumpkin, flour, baking powder, cinnamon and vanilla; mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased 13x9x2 in baking pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Let cool in pan and then cut into squares.