Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
If you need to have a lot of bars, this fills a cookie sheet and is so easy. The receipe calls for a cream cheese frosing which is good, but I most always put a butter frosting on it. Either way, they don't last long.
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil, and pumpkin till light and fluffy.
- Add the rest to the above.
- Mix well.
- Pour into a 10x15x1 ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake350 degrees for 25-30 minute.
- Cool and frost.
- FROSTING: Mix all the ingredients together till fluffy and frost.