Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this from my Pillsbury cookbook. I get called every year at my daughter's school to make for their facility luncheon.
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup oil
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup margarine, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease (not oil) 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan.
- In large bowl, beat eggs until foamy.
- Add sugar, oil and pumpkin; beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add flour, baking powder, soda, salt and cinnamon; beat 1 minute at low speed.
- Stir in raisins or nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes clean.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, margarine, milk and vanilla until fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar; blend until smooth.
- Spread frosting over cool bars.