1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Banana Gingerbread
1 hr 5 mins
from "healthy food for living" - http://www.healthyfoodforliving.com/?p=15577
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 532.32 ml white whole wheat flour
- 7.39 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 9.85 ml ground ginger
- 4.92 ml ground cinnamon
- 1.23 ml ground nutmeg
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 59.14 ml pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml pure vanilla extract
- 118.29 ml unsulphured molasses
- 2 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 177.44 ml low-fat buttermilk
- 59.14 ml 2% plain Greek yogurt
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350F Lightly coat a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with canola oil cooking spray.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and spices.
- 3In a large bowl, whisk together the pumpkin puree, egg, vanilla, and molasses. Whisk in the mashed bananas.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together the buttermilk and yogurt.
- 5Add half of the dry ingredients into the wet and stir until almost fully moistened. Stir in half of the buttermilk and yogurt mixture. Stir in the remaining dry ingredients, followed by the remaining buttermilk and yogurt. Stir until just fully moistened. Fold in the chocolate chips, if desired.
- 6Spoon batter into the prepared loaf pan, smoothing the top to create an even surface. Bake about 50 minutes - until a toothpick inserted into the center of the loaf comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Banana Gingerbread
Serving Size: 1 (87 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 282.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: