1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Banana Cranberry Bread
1 hr 10 mins
A plethora of yummy goodies packed in this awesome bread! The original was a recipezaar recipe that i tweaked and added to and doctored so much that to review it as it was written would be wrong since it's a whole nother recipe now.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 bananas, over-ripe
- 1 (15 ounce) can Libby's canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 2/3 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup flax seed meal (bob's red mill)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup frozen chopped cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Grease 2 loaf pans.
- 3In a large bowl stir together mashed bananas, pumpkin, applesauce, eggs, and vanilla until fully combined.
- 4In a medium bowl combine flour, splenda, baking powder, baking soda cinnamon, ginger, allspice, flax and salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to wet ingredients along with cranberries and stir just until combined.
- 6Pour into loaf pans.
- 7Bake 70-80 minutes until well browned.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Banana Cranberry Bread
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.6 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: