1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Sky Valley Cook's Note:
A good quick bread to make during the fall/winter holiday season. From Land O Lakes Recipe Collection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup pumpkin, cooked or canned
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, miniature or canned
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2In large bowl combine brown sugar, butter, and eggs. Mix until mixture is light and fluffy, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- 3Add pumpkin and bananas, mix well, approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- 4Add remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips,mix until just moistened, approximately 1 minute.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into 4 greased 5 1/2 x 3 inch mini loaf pans.
- 7Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife inserted comes out clean.
- 8Cool five minutes and remove from pans.
- 9* 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, 1/4 teaspoon each of nutmeg and cloves can be substituted for 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice.
- 10Tip: One greased 9x5 loaf pan can be substituted for mini loaf pans. Increase baking time to 65 to 75 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Banana Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1478 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4707.4
- Calories from Fat 1642
- Total Fat 182.4 g
- Saturated Fat 108.1 g
- Cholesterol 924.0 mg
- Sodium 5403.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 728.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 22.1 g
- Sugars 398.2 g
- Protein 66.8 g