Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Weight Watchers message boards. Note: this is HEAVY on the cinnamon and ginger, which I love, but if you don't, reduce all the spices by half!
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened canned pumpkin puree
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Spray an 9x13" baking pan with non-stick spray,.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Bake in prepared pan 30-40 min at 350°F Serve hot or cold.