Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thick soup with lots of flavour! A great meal with fresh bread.
Make and share this Pumpkin Bacon Chowder recipe from Food.com.
- 1. Cut up bacon (scissors are easiest). Fry in a large soup pot until crispy. Remove bacon from pan, but leave oil.
- 2. Chop onion and fry in bacon oil until soft.
- 3. Precook potato in microwave or stove top.
- 4. Add pumpkin, potato, corn, milk and mushroom soup to pot and heat through. Add more milk if you like thinner soup.
- 5. Serve and sprinkle bowls with fried bacon.