Pumpkin, Bacon and Sundried Tomato Pasta Bake
- Cut pumpkin into small cubes. Toss lightly in oil. Roast at 200 degrees until tender.
- Fry bacon and onion in a little olive oil. When onion is nearly tender, add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Cook pasta until almost cooked, about 9 minutes in boiling water.
- Add soup, wine, milk & basil to bacon and onion mix, stirring well, simmer until hot. Add cheeses and stir to combine.
- Mix pumpkin, pine nuts, sundried tomatoes and sauce in with the pasta. Place into a 3L capacity oven safe dish. Top with extra grated cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Remove from the oven and let stand 5-10 minutes before serving.